New User - Positive Thinking Mind

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Moe Soliman, 20th Sep, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Moe Soliman

Moe Soliman Member

Hi There Postive Minded People,

My name is Moe and I am new to property chat, I came across PC while I was searching some reviews about one of the most famous real estate education courses available out there and I was truly amazed how interactive and helpful people are on property chat. Also, these reviews have saved me some money for information that I could get online for free.

I am based in Brisbane, QLD but also have sold knowledge about Sydney as I lived there for 8 years.
    Looking into buying my first property soon in Brisbane and determine to build my successful Story. Very open mind to networking with people to share knowledge and experience and maybe even corporating into a real estate project together.

cheers

Moe

Gockie, Perthguy and Colin Rice like this.
  2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

@Moe Soliman - glad you found PC. Brisbane is offering decent opportunity to get into the market with quality purchases. Much cheaper compared to Sydney though!

Also suggest looking at the old Somersoft (archived) forum.

Moe Soliman likes this.
  3. Colin Rice

Colin Rice Mortgage Broker Business Member

Hey @Moe Soliman welcome to PC.

There are plenty of Brisbanites who comment on here and likely have meet up's on a regular basis.

Stick around and it should be productive and fun!

Moe Soliman likes this.
  4. Lawrence Barnes

Lawrence Barnes Well-Known Member

Save yourself a lot of hassle and use a good buyers agent, they are worth the money. They will find a great property in a good area. I used one for the first time last year and this is the way to go!

Moe Soliman likes this.
  5. Moe Soliman

Moe Soliman Member

Thanks, Lawrence - That's why I am here to get members' great advice such as yours :)

6. Lawrence Barnes

Lawrence Barnes Well-Known Member

No problem my friend. I have been in the property game for 16 years and only recently decided to use a buyers agent as they are not cheap and for the most part people think it's a waste of money as you can do it yourself. When you are purchasing in high demand locations and you have a buyers agent on your team it gives you the edge as they know what they are doing and how to play the game. Let me know if you need to know anything else. Lawrence

Moe Soliman likes this.
  7. Mick Butterfield

Mick Butterfield Well-Known Member

Welcome @Moe Soliman feel free to ask away and don't be scare to give your opinion on a matter. Hope you can give some insights in the future also.

8. Tom Rivera

Tom Rivera Property Manager Business Member

Another local! This is great!

Welcome mate!

9. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

hello @Moe Soliman , glad you find PC. nice to meet you on property forum. how are things going there? :)