New Mortgage Broker - Looking for a good mentor

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Galia, 7th Aug, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Galia

Galia New Member

Hi,

I'm looking for a great mentor that is also practicing not just teaching.

I'm about to move from Sydney to Brisbane in 3.5 months. Better to have a QLD based mentor. Or maybe location doesn't matter much if online/phone communication is very good.

I choose to start on my own and will use Connective as my aggregator. So preferably the mentor is with Connective too.

Any other advice about starting as a broker is highly appreciated.

Thank you everyone.

2. Simon Moore

Simon Moore Residential & Commercial Mortgage Broker Business Member

Level 2 287 Collins St Melbourne VIC 3000
    Go with a local mentor, Connective should be able to make some recommendations.

3. Mat L

Mat L Member

I work with a broker from Rams, Carlo Pontura. He is motivated and has built his business for a few years. He works out at the Wynnum office. I would recommend getting in touch with him.

4. Richard Taylor

Richard Taylor Well-Known Member

Steve Yang ex Macquarie is a MFAA authorised Mentor and we have referred a number of new brokers to him in Brisbane.

With over 20 years broking and finance experience and great guy you can't go to far wrong. Certainly on the Connective recommended panel.

PM me if you need his details.

Cheers

Richard

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.