Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shane฿, 29th Aug, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Shane฿

Shane฿ Member

Hi All,

I randomly came across the website by accident. Been reading tons of stuff and there is so much information! An unbelievable source of great information, with great people. What a great community! Hope I can get help along the way as I am looking to invest in the US.

ChrisDim likes this.
  2. ChrisDim

ChrisDim Well-Known Member

Good to hear Shane.... but... why US? :)

Shane฿ likes this.
  3. Shane฿

Shane฿ Member

Hi Chris,

There are so many opportunities in the states. Got family in Phoenix Arizona and in LV. They were telling me to come have a look at the property market there and how there are so many good deals.

I'm from Sydney, and its just unreal here. Especially with the banks tightening up on lending to the investor. I'm looking for CG and cashflow. Thats pretty hard to achieve here. What you think?

4. ChrisDim

ChrisDim Well-Known Member

Yes, hard everywhere, but opportunities will always exist even in the toughest market. Also, there are other places in Australia that are on a different cycle to say Sydney and Melbourne. I just don't know anything about the US to be honest, but from a long term stability and prosperity, I'd back us every time. That's just me :)... BTW there are half a dozen excellent advocates in this forum that will give you more of an idea about your local and interstate options. Best of luck on your journey.

Shane฿ likes this.
  5. Shane฿

Shane฿ Member

Yes, I would also back us. Especially in Sydney. I will do my due diligence in other states and around my area. Been also looking at the QLD market. Thank you for taking the time and effort to reply, much appreciated.

ChrisDim likes this.