New Listing Feedback

Discussion in 'Airbnb & Short Term Letting' started by Kesse, 3rd Nov, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Kesse

Kesse Well-Known Member

Thank you! The mangroves and their sometime pesky inhabitants? That's something I agonised over as well - whether to mention anything in the listing or not. There's 3 other places on my street that are on Airbnb and back onto the mangroves any they make no mention of the mosquitoes or midges (and not mention in the reviews or guest comments) so just thought I'd go with the norm. I have mentioned it in my welcome pack and in the laundry cupboard there's about 6 different types of deterrents there people can use.

Cheers and one step ahead of you :p

;)

Westminster and hammer like this.
  2. TAJ

TAJ Well-Known Member

You should be commended for the outstanding quality of this property! Who wouldn't want to stay in such a lovely appointed place? A desirable property in a desirable location; you've ticked all the boxes. I'm thinking it won't be too long before that nightly rate will warrant raising.
    Hope you have every success.

Cheers.

3. Kesse

Kesse Well-Known Member

Thanks Taj - hopefully everyone feels the same as you!

I did have help from a friend who was a great sounding board as I felt a bit out of my depth..... Before now I had never owned a throw rug or decorative cushion in my life. I'm more of a practical no clutter person ie don't have it if it doesn't have a useful purpose.

All the clutter stuff I did have were gifts to me from my mum who would have gotten cranky if I had have chucked it out! At least they're going to use now!

Gockie likes this.

Price Accounting provide tax services and advice to developers on issues incl GST, Tax + Structure. Our free developer toolkit covers many of the key elements and is critical to a new development tax plan. Email for your copy and our new client pack.