New kid on the block

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by S44, 17th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. S44

S44 Member

Hi there,

Just thought I'd introduce myself.
    I'm in my late 20s. I don't see myself as an investor as such (yet) but I've taken a strong interest into real estate in the last couple of years.
    My partner & I have 3 properties (all torrens title houses in Sydney).
    1 is our PPOR, and the 2 IPs are managed by myself. Also manage another IP for my father just to help him out.
    It's great to see a forum of like-minded people. Hope to learn plenty from the experienced investors out there.

I'd like to think we are doing okay for our age but very much think that we can always strive to do better.
    Our hands are tied for the remainder of this year but hope to start looking for another IP early next year.
    It will likely be our first interstate IP so I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions to ask.

Cheers.

2. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Welcome S44. You sound like you know what you are doing. It's good to see you here :).

3. Redom

Redom Mortgage Broker Business Plus Member

Welcome S44 - definitely the right place to pick up lots of great info. When did you buy that Sydney stock? Could be in a very healthy equity position for your age if you've held three during the most recent boom!

4. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

Sounds like your doing great! Keep reading there's bucket loads of info!!
    And depending who is doing your numbers and broking you could be ready to go for more like redom said!
    Does s44 relate to anything in particular?

5. S44

S44 Member

Thanks everyone.

We bought them in 2011, 2013 and the most recent one (our current PPOR) earlier in 2015.
    So yes, the first 2 definitely put us in a very healthy equity position.
    I know we could get something now but just have too many things going on in our personal lives.
    Would prefer to wait for things to settle down in a few months to be able to think with a clear head haha.

Not really, haha.

bob shovel likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia