New here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lastgeckoonmars, 6th Apr, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Lastgeckoonmars

Lastgeckoonmars Member

Hi! I have posted a few posts recently.
    New parent who recently bought a new house.
    Due to nature of my job, I am very interested and aware of various environmental factors, including the everyday things we are in contact with (including housing materials, everyday household items etc.) and impact on childhood development. This makes buying that new house a very interesting process, as you can tell from my posts.
    Thank you to everyone who gave me advice- be it on which house to buy, how to finance my mortgage, to what renos to start...
    I don't know how far this foray into realestate will take me but I'll like to own one investment property, and maybe something like a medical building some day. We'll see. If not I'll just be happy.

2. Ross Forrester

Ross Forrester Well-Known Member

Welcome.

Consider writing down some goals with dates and what you need to do to get there. It can be difficult when done properly but the process of documenting outcomes and milestones can crystallise what you’re looking for.

3. vbplease

vbplease Well-Known Member

Welocome! Love your username!

Just curious what building materials you’re considering, regarding their impact on childhood development? (I guess avoiding asbestos?)