New Bayside Member :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Moran, 9th Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Moran

Moran New Member

Hey all, I've recently been infatuated with house hunting the properties around Bayside in Melbourne (Brighton, Sandringham, Hampton, Beaumaris). I have been documenting my journeys and there's a little video below to introduce myself. Hoping to find a big land, bad house to develop the ultimate dream house over or invest. If you want to go house hunting with another house enthusiast around Bayside, hit me up. Here's getting to know this Australian real estate community much better in the coming weeks. See you around :)

Bayview and KateAshmor like this.
  2. Air_Bender

Air_Bender Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Moran. Awesome video! I would actually be interested to see more. :D

I think you'll find that most of the forumites here are infatuated with property one way or another, so you're not alone. I'm not too familiar with what the market's like that side of Melbourne but judging by the what the agent was quoting in your video I'd say it's booming.

Some of the members here have regular meet-ups which I'm sure you'd be welcome to tag along to. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. There are plenty of seasoned investors here who'd be happy to assist.

Good luck with your house hunting mate.

Moran likes this.
  3. Moran

Moran New Member

Thanks Air; I'll be sure to check out the meet-ups section for more investing strategies and ideas in the future!

4. Moran

Moran New Member

and feel free to subscribe if you're interested in seeing more! :)

5. teetotal

teetotal Well-Known Member

Haha, nice way to document the inspections. Especially when you inspect like 20 properties in a day.
    Welcome to the forums, plenty of resources here to help you.

6. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

7. Andy Markead

Andy Markead Member

Welcome aboard

8. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia