Neighbours Parking on My Drive

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Gonx, 3rd May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Not anymore ! @TMNT ran it over with @Ted Varrick s Maggot.....oops, Magna as he could not get a common w .... aka dunny door from @datto

datto likes this.
  2. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Why not park a car there yourself? Or a neighbour's spare car? Or anybody's car that will occupy your space until the sale goes unconditional.

3. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Cant get in there !

There is a line up & you need to put your name down a week in advance :p:D:oops:

Maybe corny humour will help relieve tension.

Sasim and datto like this.
  4. Gonx

Gonx Well-Known Member

I prefer it is free for inspections and the valuer so they can see it clear and what they are buying.

anyway, thanks all and thanks to dabbler for inspiring me to take action :)

thread can close, my last reply, cheers!

5. Depreciator

Depreciator Well-Known Member

I'm confused. The car space is on title and probably the advertising material so all prospective buyers will certainly know the flat comes with a car space. If that car space has something parked in it occasionally, it's irrelevant. I'm not sure it's worth getting all upset about the passive aggressive behaviour of other residents.

Joynz likes this.
  6. Gonx

Gonx Well-Known Member

when the cars on parallel spaces (next to mine) are all parked with mine then it looks tight so having the space clear looks much better from a marketing point of view and they can see the space as buyers often like to check it out as did the valuer. Also, the bike was leaving oil and dirt. Actually when buyers looked at it they asked to see the space and they walked around on it so it was an important part of their review. I don't see why I should have to take chances on the most important part of my life right now to get out of debt because of some selfish arrogant neighbor.

dabbler likes this.