Nathan Birch - Big Aussie Deal

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by wombat777, 12th Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

No one, I mean no one, will sell land cheap in Sydney & especially not around the South West, so if it is not already held, it will be interesting to see what he can come up with.

If he manages to get anything near liverpool at 600/sqm that is decently located I will be all ears.

2. twobobsworth

twobobsworth Well-Known Member

He had some land he flipped around Riverstone. The blocks you couldn't build on.

3. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Hmmmm...250k in savings...are you kidding me...I want proof that can be done.

I think it has to be more time in the market on past deals. For example if you paid 250k for something in Campbelltown..2 years ago the land is now 350k and house would be 300k now instead of 250k back then.

So there is your 150k profit...exactly what I am doing in the Melbourne market. No magic bullet here...anyone can do this...if they research this...though caution would be needed in Sydney now....

MTR, Rusty12 and Perthguy like this.
  4. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Just screams of very *interesting* valuations - $800k net position after doing a H&L? Pretty sure that $800k wasn't due to the bulk buying but due to some choice use of comparables.

hobo, Perthguy, 2935 and 1 other person like this.
  5. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia
    He is the king of numbers that dont quite add up. And all his "testimonials" seem to be staff members :) Anyhoo....

Last edited: 15th Feb, 2017
  6. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

I hope he's putting a lot of effort into getting his paperwork right, or ASIC will be all over him. In the past, compliance has not been their strong suit.

7. Daniel007

Daniel007 Well-Known Member

8. Lightie

Lightie Member

is it this block??

9. Daniel007

Daniel007 Well-Known Member

He mentions in the video that it's an industrial development?

10. dabbler

lol....he also talks about a sewer that goes uphill.....well not without a pump station it won't.

opens all the time with guys and girls......still.....

11. cheesebites

cheesebites Active Member

I do not know about others, but for me there is nothing more unprofessional than bragging about ones developments, whilst calling people "idiots", dropping the "f bomb", and almost trying to impress everyone.

This does nothing for ones professionalism.

Westminster likes this.
  12. dabbler

He has always talked to the camera as if everyone is a teenage or early twenties idiot.

I guess that works for him or get's the audience he wants.

Luk.bai likes this.
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

Comments? Instant equity here or just spin?

14. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

What is 225 x $15,000?

Chabs and Westminster like this.
  15. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

New Bentley's for the team

Chabs and Gypsy like this.
  16. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

$6.3m upfront for the developer to use to create the next stage, as I bet there is a deal for the funds to be used and not sit in a trust account.
    $3.375m to Binvested
    $43k of your money tied up for 18mths

and why does it say :
    * Please note as always with our buyers agency fee is a separate fee on top of this for negotiating on your behalf. On the land and build, this fee is $15,000+ gst payable upfront.

Are you also entering into a construction deal for the houses too?

Alarm bells ringing.

17. Michael888

Michael888 Member

Nathan's and/or Binvested a the true spruiker in every sense of the word. NO information for any investor to do due diligence. BS dedector: Latest bulk buy Fletcher Newcastle:

their words...

Detached houses:

Land purchased at $275,000 with a build cost of around $280,000 would come to about $550,000. Comparable houses are selling within the $650,000 to $750,000 price range. There is potential to come out $200,000 ahead.

You can find cheaper on realestate.com.au:

Real Estate & Property For Sale in Fletcher, NSW 2287 (Page 1) - realestate.com.au

Nothing wholesale abou these deals. They are actually above market rate as you have to fork out $16,500 to Nahtan Birch.

Sorry investor's. The proprties will not go up for at least 20 years in these areas as there will be so many generic similar houses fall on the market in the middle of nowhere :)

Only one winning is Nathan BIrch. Channel 7 is even propmting him having sold 50 already in the first week of release. 50 x $16,500 = $825,000. Not bad for one week of promoting.

Trust you instincts, learn, learn, learn and invest in people you can feel you can trust. You are your best asset.

Chabs, Perthguy and DaveyB like this.
  18. Michael888

Michael888 Member

Full email here:. No mention of size of land, number of rooms, size of property. Hurry so you can lose your money as quick as possible :)

I'm just following up on the email I sent on Monday. I haven't heard from you, and I didn't want to you to miss out on this rare opportunity to get land at a bargain price in NSW.

If you got the email and are interested, let me know here.

If you didn't then here is a quick recap.

Landcom, an award-winning developer, have agreed to give us exclusive access to an entire land release 10km from the Newcastle CBD!

It's a high-end housing precinct with a family atmosphere, lots of green space and plenty of nearby amenities. Take a look yourself here.

This opportunity is extremely rare, as these guys never negotiate! Lots are being snapped up VERY FAST, especially duplex sites so you need to BE QUICK.

Here's The Deal

• Blocks of land range from $275,000 to $360,000
    • Freedom to choose your own builder, or use our suggested builder
    • Settlement is expected in early to mid-2018
    • All you need is a 10% deposit today and finance at settlement

What Are The Prospects?*

Detached houses:

Land purchased at $275,000 with a build cost of around $280,000 would come to about $550,000. Comparable houses are selling within the $650,000 to $750,000 price range. There is potential to come out $200,000 ahead.

Duplexes:

The ballpark numbers for a Duplex would be $$350,000 for the land and $450,000 for the build. This would make a total cost of $800,000 for both, or $400,000 per duplex. Comparable duplexes are selling in the $500,000 to $575,000 price range. Once again, plenty of upside .

Why Is It Good?

• Break into the greater Sydney region
    • Strong upside with proposed infrastructure (North Connex etc)
    • Corridor between Sydney and Newcaslte is closing
    • Potential for good depreciation and cash flow
    • Strong regional demand from downsizers, families, and lifestylers cashing out of the Sydney market.
    But don't take my word for it. Read some independent articles here and here.

Important!

Bearing in mind that I’m not a financial advisor, I do see good growth forecast for greater Sydney market in the coming decades.

I do believe that this rare opportunity is a great way to break into a very tough property market, before it gets even worse. However, I can’t make this decision for you and you need to speak with your advisors.

As always, we don't take any developer kickbacks or commissions. We believe in transparency, and working for you, the buyer. As such, we do charge a buyers agency fee, in this case it is $16,500 per lot purchased.

*Please note, prices and costings and comparables are just for example purposes and there is no representation or advice of actual figures or market conditions. I recommend doing your own due diligence with whatever development you have in mind.

Are You Interested?

As I mentioned before, there is a lot of interest in North Facing lots and Duplex suitable sites. You need to ACT QUICK!

Let me know you are interested HERE.

Nathan Birch

Disclaimer - Contents of this message are of general nature only and should not be relied upon solely when making an investment decision. B Invested nor any of its directors, associates, staff, or associated companies bear any liability from any actions derived from the contents of this email. One should always seek third party investment information from relevant parties such as legal, finance, and accountancy enquiries.

Last edited by a moderator: 24th Mar, 2017
    Perthguy likes this.
  19. abbyfresh

abbyfresh Well-Known Member

Just 10km from Newcastle is that the selling point?

That is every Real Estate and business owners dream to earn this level of commission from a semi automated sales process.

Not sure where the real value is but we have a knockout business operation here. He has found ways to move high volume deals to mum and dad investors in the over heated Sydney market.

Where is this all heading and where will it all end or stop...or not at all.

There is almost no limit in fringe areas with lots of land, as long as the finance can be approved and there are decent renters / buyers ready to roll in when built.

Surely this level of activity is not a one way bet for all involved and something has to give.

20. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

What other BA charges 4-5% for their 'services'.

Perthguy likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia