My Story...

Discussion in 'Investor Stories & Showcase' started by Sam M, 4th May, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. CSDS

CSDS Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. I lived in Wagga for a few years. Great town and even better now the drought is breaking.

2. Blueshoes99

Blueshoes99 Well-Known Member

Excellent story telling and you really gave us a journey.

I’m glad you shared your story here and gave us your insights on your mindset and how it has changed over time.

Ultimately, health is number one and what ever you decide to do in life should make you happy.

For the next part of your journey think about how you can pay off the P&I without causing stress. If buying your forever home is in the plan, start planning and look at how you will be able to minimize your forever home debt.

3. ORAC

ORAC Well-Known Member

After a few years in Brisbane, you will probably be less likely to want to return to Sydney once adjusting and enjoying the quality of life in Queensland. Your dream home could end up being in a place unexpected!

4. Never giveup

Never giveup Well-Known Member

5. Sam M

Sam M Member

Every time I go back to visit friends there is a new suburb! It just keeps growing.

6. Sam M

Sam M Member

That's the next part of the plan. I am going to be in Brisbane for about 4-5 years and then my wife and I will look at moving back to Sydney (as her parents will be beginning to wind down in age and we want to be there when that happens ... plus we like the harbour!) and so we have that time to plan for our forever home, build a really good safety net, and have a plan for paying down the P&I....Keeps the mind active!

7. Sam M

Sam M Member

That is always a possibility. However, the only thing that might spoil that is the fact that family and friends are in Sydney and we don't know anyone in Brisbane (yet). But, who knows....I have always been one to go with the flow up to now, but at the moment the plan is to go back to Sydney.

8. Sam M

Sam M Member

9. Luke T

Luke T Well-Known Member

Wow amazing job Sam ! Well done buddy !