Hi all My story is nothing spectacular, unlike some of the threads I've read in this section of the forum. Currently I'm 37, married with one child. In 2012 we bought a 2 bedroom apartment in western Sydney for 360K. We lived there for 2 years, then rented it out for 500/week. In 2014 we bought a 2 bedroom apartment in the inner west for 780K. Currently there is 510K loan on the property, of which 90K is offset. In 2016 we then decided to get into property investing, and bought a 3 bedroom house in a satellite suburb of Parramatta on a 600sqm block of land, for 570K. It is currently rented at 420/week, with 417K loan (of which 110K is offset). In 2017 we sold the western Sydney apartment for 550K (190K more than what we paid). Paid some CGT as we were treating out 2014 purchase as the PPOR. In 2018 we wanted to buy another IP around the same area but prices had gone up 100K+. We looked elsewhere and purchased a 3 bedroom brand new townhouse in the middle ring of Melbourne with good access to CBD via train. We paid 600K for it and it is currently rented at 430/week, with 530K loan on the property (of which 220K is offset). Again in 2018 we moved to the upper north of Sydney for work, rented out the inner west apartment for 750/week, and are renting an apartment ourselves. So currently we have 3 IPs generating income (one of them PPOR for tax purposes), total 1.45M loan (1.03M of which is not offset), income 1600/week. We have 420K cash in an offset account offsetting the 3 loans. That brings us to the next big step in our lives - the purchase of a PPOR in the upper north (Pymble/Gordon/Killara/Lindfield/Roseville) area. We like the area because of the leafy family friendly surroundings with good public schools, but also it is reasonably close to where we work (I work in the northern beaches and my wife works in the Macquarie Park corporate precinct). It is a wealthy area so of course properties are expensive. With 420K in cash we have a 1M pre-approval, so our budget is around 1.3M. But we just can't seem to find a place that we like for that price. Maybe we have expensive taste, but to find a 3 bedroom PPOR that we'd be happy with for many years, we need to pay around 1.6-1.7M. So the dilemma is whether we sell the inner west apartment or keep it. It will probably fetch around 1-1.05M in the current market, which means with a 530K loan left, we would free up at least 470K, and our cash holding would become around 890K or so, which wound enable us to purchase a 1.6-1.7M apartment. However giving up the PPOR-turned-IP generating 750/week income is a tough decision. No other IP we have brings in that much rental income, both as an absolute dollar amount as well as a percentage of the purchase price. We saw a 1.1M apartment recently that just about suits our needs but won't be a PPOR we'd be proud of owning. So what would the seasoned investors here do? Buy an okay-ish apartment we can currently afford and keep all 3 IPs for the sake of a stronger future financial position, or sell the PPOR/IP and buy a PPOR that we'll be happy with for a long time at the expense of selling off a good IP? Would appreciate any tips!