Hi. I'm currently in the process of buying an investment property. I have had an offer accepted subject to a couple of conditions. A copy of the contract has been sent to my solicitor and he has had a look at it. I have an appointment to meet with him tomorrow to go over it and sign it etc. Only problem is that I'm still waiting on my finance to be approved . If I go to the appointment tomorrow and go through the contract etc and then the finance falls over because the house doesn't value up would I still have to pay the solicitor his $1800 fee? Not sure what happens?