My journey as a PM

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by balwoges, 7th Nov, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. balwoges

balwoges Well-Known Member

A long while ago when I was working at Wahroonga I sometimes had to attend court at Hornsby Courthouse on a tenancy matter. I presented my own case and nobody objected, however, that changed when a new Magistrate was appointed and when I appeared again he wouldn't let me present my own case and told me I had no standing ...

Later when I was working at North Sydney and using the courthouse down there I continued presenting my own cases until one day I appeared at court and who should be in the Magistrate's chalr, my nemesis - we both looked at each other and he said to me 'Mrs Balwoges, we meet again and you still have no standing in this court'

That was the end of my legal career... :D

2. SeafordSunshine

SeafordSunshine Well-Known Member

Why?
    I used to frequent Redfern Courthouse, and the thing to do was wait (and I mean wait) until 'those with standing' we're finished.. and then when the unrepresented swill (self included) had been lectured by the Judge , and after having remonstrated with the Chamber Magistrate,
    while the Judge was shouting at me, with knocking knees, let them know I had been instructed not to leave until I had an order... Did the same in Newtown courthouse...

3. balwoges

balwoges Well-Known Member

Those were the days - most landlords have no idea what PM's have to do to earn their crust :D

SeafordSunshine likes this.