My 11yo the junior investor!

Discussion in 'Money Management & Banking' started by splatters, 22nd Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. splatters

splatters Well-Known Member

My 11yo son is totally obsessed with money and investing, and plans to buy his first property by the time he is 15yo!! He invests nearly every dollar he receives from pocket money or gifts.

He is also very passionate about educating other children and has developed his own website. To help spread the word, he would love it if some of you could take a minute to have a look at it. I am so proud of him.

He’s adding more content daily as he learns more and in response to queries he receives. Any suggestions or comments gratefully received.

Tom'$ Money Magic

2 people like this.
  2. GoLizard

GoLizard Member

Your 11 year old sounds ahead of the game! You must be proud of his efforts and goals.

I looked at your site with my son and he had a couple of comments. That there were a lot of words which he wouldn't read unless it was something he was super keen on and he found the red colour a bit too much. He liked the images of the money growing and thought maybe that would be better at the top.

I'm wondering who your son is aiming it at and what he hopes to achieve?

I wonder if he can replace some of the words with pictures. Earning money for instance.