Multimillion-dollar water views

Discussion in 'What to buy' started by johnmteliza, 24th Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. johnmteliza

johnmteliza Well-Known Member

Victoria’s best water views on the summer market
    Property near the water is one thing, but multimillion-dollar views take these homes to another level.

16 Pacific Tce, Mt Martha
    65 Rosserdale Cres, Mt Eliza
    2579-2581 Point Nepean Rd, Rye
    15 Horne Rd, Shoreham
    5 Sturt Court, Wye River

2. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

Ill take all of then except the shoreham one

3. johnmteliza

The Port Phillip Bay side views do tend to be the most popular with the city skyline and the you yangs in sight.

4. qak

qak Well-Known Member

Mt Martha is one of the places that comes up every time I have to enter my address (same street name, but I'm in NSW), for some reason I thought it was inland ... I looooooove that house & the view! It says for sale, but has no price.

+1, NMS at all.

Curious about the Mt Eliza one, with a half court - someone takes their sport seriously! I wonder about balls going over the fence too.

5. johnmteliza

Sydneysiders are very active in the Mornington Peninsula market. But the market is very balanced with other interstate, overseas and local investors too. Must be a lot of similar addresses in VIC and NSW. Mt Martha is on the more built up side of the peninsula but the inland areas also have good views and scenery. Red Hill for example is inland and very popular nationwide.

Mt Eliza is also unique in having amazing views of the Dandenong Ranges as well as the bay and city skyline.

Many sports players live or have lived on the peninsula. Others own holiday houses in the area. This may explain the half court?

The price for the Mt Martha property is $2.9m - $3.1m
    https://i2.au.reastatic.net/196afe6...6fd59f8279fbbf2b41fe89b0eee7507/statement.pdf

Last edited: 4th Feb, 2019
    qak likes this.
  6. johnmteliza

7. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

And its a area with some impressive golf courses too

8. johnmteliza

Yes its been named Australia's golfing playground with 14 or so popular golf courses mainly located on the Port Phillip Bay side of the Mornington Peninsula.

The peninsula wine region also boasts more than 200 vineyards being named Australia's dining star. Also Victoria is Australia's best wine region.

Mornington Peninsula’s ultimate foodie destinations

Mornington Peninsula is where you find Australia's best wine

Why the Mornington Peninsula’s hinterland is the perfect 48 hour escape

Dubbed ‘The Hamptons of Victoria’, the stunning Mornington Peninsula boasts incredible food producers and top-of-the-line restaurants. This is as well as the Mornington Peninsula having been named Australia's most outstanding region in 2019 at the Delicious Produce Awards.

9. johnmteliza

10. johnmteliza

The golf courses are some of the best in the whole country.

'Inside the top 20, the Peninsula had four golf courses make the cut, but it was St. Andrews Beach (Fingal, Victoria) which landed the honours of topping the list for the region.

St. Andrews Beach secured sixth position in Australia’s top 100 after having previously reached fifth (2017) and fourth (2015) place in previous years.'

Peninsula courses chip into top 100