Hi Everyone, First time poster, long time lurker.. My goal: looking for an investment property that would be attractive to renters and has strong capital growth potential. I've had a bit of luck leading to my current situation.. Put my email down to get news on Stocklands upcoming estate "Mt Aktinson" Sales person calls me to advise of registering for their Eventbrite EOI to obtain a ticket to attend their sales day in November. If successful, I will be attending to pick a plot from their stage 1 release. Several thousand applications, only 84 tickets will be allocated- First in best dressed Eventbrite EOI becomes live at 10am 11th November. Sells out in 10 seconds I managed to nab a ticket, and have been invited to attend their sales day next week Link to Mt Atkinson Masterplan Flyer: http://click.corp.stockland.com.au/...e9b74f7a759b79c23cb1e27b666135670acc4354a3e1f Link to Mt Aktinson Release Plan: https://www.stockland.com.au/~/medi...Downloads/Mt-Atkinson-Release-1-Optmised.ashx Link to Mt Aktinson Public Price List: https://www.stockland.com.au/~/media/residential/vic/PDF-Downloads/Mt-A-public-pricelist.ashx Settlement will be in April/May 2019 If I make a selection next week, this will be my first real estate purchase. So at the moment, I am unsure whether I will be making the right decision.. Some questions I have are: 1) For those that have gone through a similar experience with buying land in other estates, what are the "watch outs?" Avoid lots with easements? minimum frontage? 2) What are the MUST ASK questions during the sales day when picking a lot?(..and signs to run for the hill!) 3) Given settlement is not until 2019, I wont have money tied up to this land other than a small refundable deposit. Could I simply pick a lot on the day and simply sell it for a little profit in 2019, if other opportunities presents itself along the way? 4) And more broadly, do you guys think buying land in Mt Atkinson, building and renting out to tenants is in line with my goal? I am getting advice from others to buy something that exists already instead I consider myself fortunate to have an opportunity like this, but I am also unsure on the best way to proceed. Any words of advice will be appreciated. Cheers!