I have a severe moulding issue in my property, this was never seen when initially purchased (even with the building report that was conducted). My property manager conducts quarterly inspections, she too never saw the mould. It turns out the mould has spread from the ceiling due to the lack of ventilation in the bathroom, the tenant only informed us last week and now the property is deemed inhabitable until the mould has been removed. Who is to blame in this? This is going to cost me 5K to fix..and insurance wont cover it.