Mortgage Brokers for Investment

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by YLN, 31st May, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. YLN

YLN Active Member

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere or is vague.

I’ve been listening to some investment podcasts and videos across different platforms and a common thing I’ve heard in both the main speakers or their guests/case studies that they share, all refer to having the ‘right team’ around you and that you've found the right mortgage broker when they’ve been able to assist you in setting up your loan for your next move not just for their commissions or your current situation.

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or give recommendations, my fixed loan period is coming to an end and with money we’ve spent, property prices in todays market and the value we’ve added to our property I believe we would have some equity to tap into as well as savings to look to invest into a second property, or at least secure another fixed rate (if that’s the right way to do it based on their advice) before rates rise further.

2. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

There are lots of brokers here on the forum who are excellent, and can work with you no matter where you are. The good ones won't send you a direct message ;) Have a read of the directory and the forums and you'll soon figure out who knows what they're on about.

YLN likes this.
  3. Lindsay_W

Lindsay_W Well-Known Member

Most of my investor clients are choosing not to fix their rates in the current climate, fixed rates are much higher than the variable rates on offer at the moment.

YLN likes this.