Mortgage broker software / tools

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Kkkmani, 15th Apr, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Kkkmani

Kkkmani New Member

Outside of email does anyone (mortgage brokers)use any workflow software to manage clients and their documents ?

So far my experience has been sending documents back and forth via email, so was wondering if there was anything that brokers use ?

2. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

aggregator software is worth looking at.

3. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

Aggregators all provide software for client management. It's effectively mandatory to use some of the functionality, but some brokers also use other client management software alongside what their aggregators provide.

Some of these packages have the facility to transfer files. There's also several third party offerings out there.

The quality of aggregator software varies. 18 months ago I moved aggregators specifically because I wanted access to better software. What I'm using now is a lot better, but not still needs some improvement.

You'll also find that most brokers don't use their software to its full capability. The same way most people only use a fraction of what MS Word can offer.

4. Redom

Redom Mortgage Broker Business Plus Member

Curious who you went to for tech @Peter_Tersteeg if open to sharing?

Brokerpad/fileinvite/etc are some bolt ons that help with doc collection. Aggregator softwares vary and do this too. Loanmarket DIY may be an option too.

5. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

We use salestrekker and find it really good - not perfect, but good. Along wiht bankstatements.com.au for doc collection, trello (free) for workflow management and a few apps etc we find it all works well.

Redom likes this.
  6. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

Moved to SFG primarily to get access to Salestrekker. Was previously with Choice for about 15 years but couldn't tollerate their software any more. I'm aware of a lot of brokers who have made a similar decision in the past year.

7. Redom

Redom Mortgage Broker Business Plus Member

Thanks for sharing.
    I’m very impressed watching that video on their platform - impressive work from whoever built it.
    I imagine this will help a lot, and enhance the client experience through the process.
    How was the transition?
    Some bigger aggregators have similar and decent tech, but have had to bolt on a lot of it with brokerpad, trycall, mailchimp add ons to get it working the way we want to. Salestrekker appears to do this all on one platform.

8. Tony Xia

Tony Xia Structured Loan Advisor Business Member

Salestrekker is probably one of the best platforms I've used

Has made life easier for me and my team, but more importantly the clients when filling out fact finds and signing documents.

It's integration with other platforms makes it unreal.

9. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

What do you integrate it with Tony?