Mortgage Broker Recommendations

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by bythebay, 2nd Jul, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. bythebay

bythebay Well-Known Member

Hi all

Admin team please delete if this post is not considered appropriate.

Partner & I have a mix bag of existing loans (PPOR, IPs, IO, P&I, fixed, variable). The IP portfolio is (finally) neutral to positively geared. We have incomes and some savings. All loans were secured via our banker contacts rather than through brokers.

We would like to and feel we have capacity to buy and service at least one more property. Our bankers have advised, based on informal calcs over the phone, there is no more serviceability.

I'm hoping to find a good mortgage broker to work with going forward, who may have a few other options (banks) at their fingertips.

I can see there are lots of brokers on PC who are regular contributors and I've really enjoyed reading their posts over the years. I would be very grateful if anyone has strong recommendations for particular brokers they've worked with. Please feel free to direct message me, and perhaps if you don't mind including a couple lines as to why you recommend them. If you have affiliations please feel free to declare them.

We are no nonsense people and not time-wasters. We value quality, efficiency, (consistent) results & experience in our service providers and hope to forge long term relationships.

Thanks in advance.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia