QLD Moreyfield QLD

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Kata, 15th Jul, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Kata

Kata Member

Hi there,
    I am new to investing.
    Would you know if Moreyfield qld would be a good buy? 4 bed, 2 Baths 2 Parking 678m² $450k. Is it a good area to invest? Any thoughts? Thank you.

2. heartsproperty

heartsproperty Well-Known Member

Have you been there in person?

It’s not a nice place.

tbh I think even dreaded Deception Bay has way more capital growth potential.

BNE likes this.
  3. Kata

Kata Member

No I haven't. Is there any other subburb around you would recomend to invest ? Thank you

4. Closet

Closet Well-Known Member

Definitely does dbay is fast losing its past stigma...the better pockets close to water and north lakes are very popular with fhb and up 40% in the last 12 months.

Firefly99 likes this.
  5. Stanley

Stanley Member

Hi I have done quite a bit of research in those areas and also have IP in those areas. Moreyfield is not what I call the nicest of places. Try looking a bit closer to the city North lakes, Mango hill they have smaller blocks but great infrastructure with high rental demand.

6. Kata

Kata Member

Hi thank you so much. Do I have to buy in a nice area for investment? I wont live there, other people will. Apparently there is a high rental demand in Morayfields. Thanks again.

Stanley likes this.
  7. Indifference

Indifference Well-Known Member

It depends on many factors, including your strategy. There are markets within markets and Morayfield is no different. Sure there are more desirable places but that also translates into more competition which equates to higher prices. From my time here & SS before here, most members are interested in CG just as much and in many cases more than, cashflow. Obviously a balance of both is a sound option hence the comments above to look at locations that may have a better prospect of delivering that outcome.

8. MelindaJennison

MelindaJennison Brisbane Buyer's Agent & QPIA Business Member

I agree with @Indifference the location that you select to buy an investment property depends on your strategy. What is it you are trying to achieve by purchasing an investment property?