QLD Moreton Bay region or Logan Region

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Sac, 24th Feb, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Daz1979h

Daz1979h Member

Yep,steady as she goes for me. I’m quite happy with my purchases.Gone up a fair bit already and great cashflow....

eletronic_exp0430 likes this.
  2. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

That's coz in Logan, they wont know that it's a real Rollie. Up here a rolly is something you smoke.

3. Realist35

Realist35 Well-Known Member

Hi mate, when you say long-term, what time frame do you refer to?

4. LalorParkResident

LalorParkResident Member

Hi, when I was investigating to buy an investment property in Brisbane, I was recommended Zillmere and Bald Hills as the two options which are poised to grow well in next 10 years. I choose Bald Hills

5. eletronic_exp0430

eletronic_exp0430 Well-Known Member

> 5 years. I've held my properties in Logan some for 1.5 years now. I've had 0 issues with them and renewed leases recently although I didn't increase the rent.

If its going the way it currently is and providing me the yields and steady capital growth honestly I could hold for >15 years without a single worry. Even thinking of never selling these properties and using them for pure cashflow in my retirement. Honestly a house I bought for $280k returning $340 a week with zero maintenance issues this whole year and tenants that have lived there for 10+ years already.

My Sydney properties this year have been a headache. I got plenty more gray hairs due to Sydney investments than any of the Logan ones.

Realist35 likes this.