More customers - need advice

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by 24675, 2nd Jun, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. 24675

24675 Member

Hi everyone,

I have been working with quality bathroom renovations and builders for a few years now, and recently have become a manager, and brought things online ie. website, CRM system etc.

I was wondering how do you find most of your customers in general through 'free' resources? What works for you?

We have a small customer base currently and I would like to grow it with larger projects if possible, as the capacity is there.

thanks
    Nick :)

2. Mark F

Mark F Well-Known Member

Could I suggest a few videos/blog on design options (eg issues on re-siting a toilet) or how you go about actual projects with before/during/after images.

3. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

SEO, Google adwords

4. Morgs

Morgs Well-Known Member Business Member

Build a network of referral partners in your local area.

5. The Wife

The Wife Member

Hook into the bigger Insurance Builders, and provide extras, but fight fight fight for your price, show them you are worth it. You will have more work than you can handle. I hope your processes are good, these guys are exacting in their demands. Excellent for your daily steady never-ending stream of income while you hunt out further big juicy one-offs. They will provide you the occasional massive job. It is very worth it. Also, I think Youi insurance is doing a trades drive at the moment...check them out, and find out how you can be one of their trades on-call people. These are great growth strategies as you can 'almost' count on the regular income.

The_Billy and geoffw like this.