QLD Morayfield- Pro's and Con's investmest wise

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by alastair, 15th Jun, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. alastair

alastair Member

Hi Everyone,
    Looking at investing in morayfield- graham street in particular- in the region of 400k for a 4 x 2 house and land package. Id like to get peoples thoughts on the area in an investment sense?
    thanks

2. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

I don't personally know much about the suburb but one of my clients bought there about 2 years ago and it's done really well in that time.

3. David Shih

David Shih Mortgage Broker Business Member

How big is the land? Given it's new H&L package, I'm assuming it's not big? Maybe as an indicator you can compare with this current listing which is also sitting on Graham Rd, to see if it's similar/comparable in terms of rooms/house condition/land size:
    114 Graham Road Morayfield Qld 4506 - House for Sale #128483330 - realestate.com.au

I have to ask though, what brought you to thinking in investing in Morayfield?

Cheers,
    David

4. Indifference

Indifference Well-Known Member

+1 why & how big is land?

CollinD likes this.
  5. tcl915

tcl915 Member

I purchased a 4/2/2 in Morayfield the end of 2017 just near Graham Rd on the recommendation of my BA. They were very keen on the area due to there being some significant infrastructure spend going into the area, strong forecast population growth and a lot of jobs coming to the area with the development of the new business park, hospital upgrade and flow on effect from the new USC campus in Petrie.

Too soon to really tell how it’s done capital growth wise. Rents in the area have gone up since I had it on the market earlier this year. Hoping it lives up to expectations in the long term. Happy to try and answer any questions you might have.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia