We missed out on another chance for our first IP yet again. I am seriously loosing confidence we will ever be able to purchase our first.. We missed this one by hours. This morning I called and offered to TT the 10% deposit on this place to secure it. RE said no do not, as she didn't want to start sorting out stuff for a holding deposit on their trust account and vendor is refusing to accept deposits unless people have the finance in place first. We have all our ducks in a row and this is not a problem. (190K line of credit already to hand and another 420K already approved). Offered to drive down to the south NSW town to inspect the place today(8hr trip by car). RE said that we should have our valuer look at the place first, so we booked them for Monday morning. Got a call this afternoon saying that the place just sold to a previous purchaser who was knocked back a week ago for finance but had sorted themselves out just this morning. Can I swear on PC? This has now happened about 5 or 6 times in a row FFS.