Entertainment & Music Million dollar listing

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by blackenator, 13th Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. blackenator

blackenator Well-Known Member

Does anyone here watch million dollar listing LA , New York etc?

I make sure I watch it every week so I keep motivated to eventually end up with my dream home :)

2. Daniel007

Daniel007 Well-Known Member

Great show, i've watched most seasons since it started on foxtel. Lots of drama but that's reality tv for you...

3. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

how so?
    Wont be long before the unimaginative fools at the networks here copy the show- Watch out for Million Dollar listing Sydney and Melbourne. Id give it a year before they copy it.

4. blackenator

Well it reminds me of what nice things money can buy and some of those houses are pretty spectacular. Wouldn't really work million dollar listing Sydney cause everything is 1 million dollars lol

Perthguy likes this.
  5. Bayview

Bayview Well-Known Member

I had a million dollar plus listing house until recently; make sure your cashflow in your life is rock solid when you finally get that dream house, because if it isn't - or becomes not rock solid; the million dollar listing won't be much fun and warmth for long.

6. blackenator

Yes well thats the plan wont go for that million dollar listing style house when I have enough passive income or lump sump. I hope you sold got to sell your million dollar house voluntary :)

7. Bayview

Bayview Well-Known Member

Nope. Hence the previous post.

8. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

Well, you sold voluntarily in the sense that you didn't have it sold without your consent. It was just that things were really tough so you were sort of forced to sell.

Bayview likes this.
  9. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

Haha..what about that NY stock broker who was getting knocked back because no body corp would accept his pet wallaby. dont know how he even got it into the country?

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia