Mildura Property Manager

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Andrew G, 29th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Andrew G

Andrew G Well-Known Member

G'day folks,

Can anyone who has had any dealing within the Mildura market recommend a property manager, and give their reasons why? Also, if there's any to avoid please also let me know!!

Thanks,
    Andrew.

2. ww2_nut

ww2_nut Active Member

I'm a local and have 2 properties with Joylene Mellington at Collie & Tierney. She is excellent. Barry Plant and Burns & Co are also fairly good. PM me and ill tell you the ones to avoid at all costs ;-)

Shawn likes this.
  3. Shawn

Shawn Well-Known Member

Good ol Mildura,

My property is with Miranda Bauer at PRD Nationwide. Still early stages though... Only been about a month since settlement.

I've heard there is a lovely lady at Burns & Co (Pam Carter?) who is very reputable in the Property Management space!

4. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

AVOID ! Gordon Agencies. I haven't used Pam Carter, but did get some appraisals from her, she had a good attitude made me feel under no obligation to use her and she did seem to understand the current rental market better than others. Collie and Tierney haven't always had the best reputation avoid Susan Gray from there, I think she would be hard on tenants, and think she owns your house. Avoid Anne Hayes from Professionals unless you like surpise modification, she will let tenants think they own your house,

5. Hwangers

Hwangers Well-Known Member

Gday all - any advice on a decent building inspector in Mildura?