Merry Christmas PC friends

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Xenia, 24th Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas everyone.
    Whether you celebrate Christmas for it's traditional meaning or just enjoy the celebrations and fun, wishing you a fun and happy time.

We are getting ready for Santa Clause tonight. Every year since the kids were little, Angelo dresses up as Santa - rings a bell and delivers presents, the kids all get up and sit with him and chat in the lounge room, we then let them open one present (the rest on Christmas day) that he gives to them.

They have witnessed santa every single year. Obviously the older 2 know it's dad, but they keep up the fun tradition for the younger one.

What does everyone else do on Christmas eve?

LibGS, gman65, MTR and 2 others like this.
  2. datto

datto Well-Known Member

Merry Xmas Xen. That's a double X.

ATM I'm sitting in the backyard drinking liquid amber and scouring the skys looking for Santa. When I see him I'm going to moon him lol.

LibGS, MTR, Xenia and 1 other person like this.
  3. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Just got this from some friends. I like it...

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone.

So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or Implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practised with the most enjoyable... traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.
    I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee .
    By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:
    This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)

Name withheld (Privacy Act).

LibGS, Chilliblue, MTR and 4 others like this.
  4. beachgurl

beachgurl Well-Known Member

The kids and I go to church with my parents, then the kids and I take the long way home to see the Christmas lights. We line up the carrots down the driveway for the reindeer and put food and drink out for Santa. The stockings are hung on each door then off to bed. I'm currently on a sugar high from the hot chocolate and cookies.

LibGS, Xenia and Beanie Girl like this.
  5. LibGS

LibGS Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas all. This song epitomises what Christmas is about, family. So I hope you all have a great time with friends and family over the next few days. And please be safe.

MTR, Xenia and Beanie Girl like this.
  6. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all PCers. It's Christmas eve morning here in San Francisco. Enjoy your time with loved ones.

7. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all.
    Especially to those who may not have any family, be struggling or in unfortunate positions, hope things turn good for you soon.

LibGS, MTR, Xenia and 1 other person like this.
  8. Beanie Girl

Beanie Girl Well-Known Member

Police_Officer_boy.jpeg
    In honour of @jins13 wish and Xenia's Merry Christmas PCers thread, please enjoy Bette Midler's song - "From a Distance (Christmas version)" and the sentiments expressed in it. Peace on Earth, good will to all.

From a distance
    You, you look like my friend
    Even though we are at war
    From a distance
    I just I cannot comprehend
    What all this fighting's for

From a distance
    There is harmony
    Do you hear it echo through the land
    It's the song of joy
    It's the song of peace
    It's the heart of every man
    In the season of
    Universal love
    This is the song of every man

MTR, LibGS, Xenia and 1 other person like this.
  9. Sonamic

Sonamic Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all. May your day be joyous and full of cheer.

LibGS, Beanie Girl and Xenia like this.