Melbourne Townhouse Builder Recommendations

Discussion in 'Development' started by littletee, 13th Aug, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. littletee

littletee Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Great site this one for anyone in the property game, lots of fantastic people on here offering to help without BS or judgement which is great.

Short story is I'm itching to do another development which would be our third as the last one finished about 4 years ago - once you get the itch it's hard to stop isn't it :)

The previous 2 builders were used were great but one is now retired and we may still use the other but I'm always on the lookout for great builder recommendations who people have used in the past and had great experiences with and also didn't charge your whole arm and leg either, they're out there I know!

So on that note folks and for the benefit of the forum for people in Melbourne including myself can you share if you like who you used for your project and your experience, what the project was, when it was completed, if you're comfortable with sharing the rough m2 build price paid & quality finish (ie low/medium/high or somewhere in between), what you'd do differently today potentially etc.

Thanks in advance.

2. JCON

JCON Member

Shoot me a PM, I should be able to help

3. timthetoolman

timthetoolman Member

Which side of town is the job in?

Time is Money likes this.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.