Melbourne - Looking for house(s) to rent

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by OllieDuff, 16th Nov, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. OllieDuff

OllieDuff Member

Hello, I'm looking to get in contact with a builder or investor who has a property for lease. Rather then let your house sit vacant while you get plans and drawings through coucil, rent to me. Would also be able to lease several houses off you. Ideally the house would have 3+ bedrooms. Can be short or long term lease.

2. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

So, that sounds a little dodgy to be honest. Why wouldn't you look for a rental through the normal channels?

OllieDuff, Hodge, The Y-man and 3 others like this.
  3. housechopper2

housechopper2 Well-Known Member

Probably looking to air BnB.

Michael Mitchell likes this.
  4. Michelle Evans

Michelle Evans Well-Known Member

That's a positive spin - air BnB... I took over a file from another agency that received an application for a house that sat vacant for a while (needed renovation / owner planned to sell) application was a 4 month lease, paid up front... red flags anyone? They took the app, they moved in. Let's just say we were there for the clean up and so were the police.

5. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

We let to a tenant (we agreed to a sub-lease) who used our house as a halfway house.... :eek:

The Y-man

OllieDuff and Michael Mitchell like this.

PFA Property Expo is designed in a way that visitors can gather maximum real estate knowledge with added benefits. Different speakers will be presenting on different topics as where to buy, when to buy in this market...