Closed Maybe its just my eyesight - page numbers

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Corey Batt, 22nd Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Corey Batt

Corey Batt Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Anyone find the page numbers on the sections a little small - any possibility bumping it up one or two font sizes perhaps?

2. tess_

tess_ Well-Known Member

Agree, I don't always find it easy to see when there are multiple pages on a thread.

3. hobo

hobo Well-Known Member

I find the lighter grey to be hard to see on the current background - perhaps a colour change would be enough, although the size is prob also a bit too small...

4. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Also, can I change things so that I get more threads per page. This was "doable" on SS but I cannot find a place to alter it here.

I also would love to have bigger font to make it easier to read on my iPhone. Is there a way to do this?

5. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I've increased the font size slightly - can't make it too big or else it clutters everything else, especially on smaller screened devices.

I've not changed the colours - they are intended to be subtle so as to not be distracting while browsing through a list.

In general, the better way to interact with the different pages in a thread is to open the thread and use the page numbers at the top - they are larger and easier to use - especially with very long threads, since there are special page-navigation bits for dealing with lots and lots of pages.

2015-07-10_11-49-37.png