Just after a second opinion here. Partner and I have been searching for a new ppor with the hope of getting into a place before she goes on maternity leave (mid April) which doesn't look likely to happen now. Our broker has told us no bank will go near us for our loan while she is on mat leave and we will have to wait until she is back at work in late Oct. She will be on full pay the entire time including a bit of annual leave and she has a return to work plan in place with her work. Will we have to wait it out or is there any other option? We need both our borrowing power and we would hate for the perfect place to pop up and not be able to do anything about it.