I'm seeing quite a few properties that I have inspected being sold prior to their auction dates. Have you made an offer on a property prior to an auction date? What was the outcome? What was your motivation for doing so? And if you were the vendor, what motivated you to accept an offer prior to an auction? Interested in the thought process from a buyer's and vendor's perspective. How does one determine it might be appropriate to make an offer prior to auction as opposed to waiting for auction day?