Making an offer

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by PPI, 20th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. PPI

PPI Member

Hi All,

I was hoping to get an idea on how others place offers and if you often submit multiple offers on different properties to see which ones are approved or declined.

To date I have been working on submitting an offer waiting to get approved or declined then moving on the next but I have found that I am missing out on other houses that I find at the same time.

If you place an offer on two house and both get approved can you knock back the approved offer?

Thanks for your help!

2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

You can make offers a day or two apart with 24 hour expiring times. You can also have 'subject to B&P' etc.

3. Otie

Otie Well-Known Member

You can make an offer on two properties, but cool off on the one you don't want.
    I would put a time frame on your offer expiry. Instead of the "X" amount of days, I put until 5pm today. Then your not waiting around sweating it.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia