NSW Macarthur Heights

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by mukul m, 12th Aug, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. mukul m

mukul m Active Member

Recently heard about this place. any one already invested and can share some insights?

I am a FHB and thinking of buying for investment

2. serendip

serendip Well-Known Member

There is a huge amount of development going on within 10-15kms of Macarthur Heights. Land is also relatively expensive in this estate, comparing to areas around about. There is a huge area just 5 mins drive south which will also be released over the next few years. I would be worried that growth would be slow as there are so many more blocks being released. it does have the advantage of being close to both the uni and Macarthur train station.

mukul m likes this.
  3. mukul m

mukul m Active Member

Thanks for the reply. I went there and seems like a nice area and expensive too. The shopping center has almost every stores.

BTW can i ask which area are you referring to?

4. serendip

serendip Well-Known Member

This one: there are 4000+ blocks to be released

Menangle Park | Land for Sale in Sydney's South West

If you're looking anywhere out that way I would recommend having a look at the greater sydney commissions planning documents. It'll give you a better idea of the type of development happening & coming to SWS.

5. bmc

bmc Well-Known Member

plus

https://communities.lendlease.com/n...nts/8221_ll_com-fth-masterplan-copy.pdf?la=en

and another future large subdivision about 1km south along Appin Road (in the planning stage at the moment)