Luce(still)rocks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by luce.rocks, 29th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. luce.rocks

luce.rocks Well-Known Member

Hi folks,

I'm Lucy aka luce.rocks. I joined SS back in 2006. I think it was actually earlier than that, but I re-registered at some point and that became my join date.

I'm an on-off investor. I've always relied on other people's incomes (mother then husband) to help invest because I've never had a real source of income myself (eternal student, then stay at home wife and mother). This has been the most frustrating part of my investing journey.

My best advice to anyone looking to start investing is: get a job. Duh.

A good job if you can. If the key benefit of property investment is the leverage you can get, then your income is the leverage to your leverage.

Anyhow, these days we live in Spain. Hubby is an eternal entrepreneur, which will hopefully one day lead to fortune and wealth but for the moment just means we can't buy a house.

Expect random posts from me about other investment vehicles, money management, etc., until the day we can get a mortgage, and I can start posting about renos again :)

Cheers,

Luce

Gockie and Perp like this.
  2. Perp

Perp Well-Known Member

I'm feeling old now, remembering you set out on your Spanish adventure! Great to see you here. :)

luce.rocks likes this.
  3. GoLizard

GoLizard Member

Hi Luce! I recall your gorgeous photos.

luce.rocks likes this.