QLD Looking in Brisbane area

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Mr_Gray, 21st Jan, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Mr_Gray

Mr_Gray Member

Hi all,

Looking at getting my first IP. I have tried reading up and obviously there are so many ideas, it is hard to narrow it down. I would like a house that is less than 400k in QLD (or there abouts).

What do people think about suburbs such as Narangba, Bald Hills, Alexandria Hills and Deception Bay?

I also really liked Forest Lakes and Browne Plains, as all my research and the value I thought was good, but after reading a few things on here I am unsure.

Does anyone have any tips on where I should best look? Or what you would do in this situation? I am looking for capital growth and obviously decent rental return.

Thanks heaps and happy for any suggestions/feedback/bagging!

2. Lindsay_W

Lindsay_W Well-Known Member

3. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Well-Known Member

Maybe check Inala , pretty rough area still but has some potential in the long term. Your budget is pretty low to get anything high quality in Brisbane now if you want a house .

4. Rich2011

Rich2011 Well-Known Member

Check out Daisy Hill and Springwood. They are popular suburbs with good owner occupier appeal. A house for 400k is hard but not impossible. Both have great access to the M1 (more upgrades planned) and the busway is being extended to Springwood.