QLD Looking in Brisbane area

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Mr_Gray, 21st Jan, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Mr_Gray

Mr_Gray Member

Hi all,

Looking at getting my first IP. I have tried reading up and obviously there are so many ideas, it is hard to narrow it down. I would like a house that is less than 400k in QLD (or there abouts).

What do people think about suburbs such as Narangba, Bald Hills, Alexandria Hills and Deception Bay?

I also really liked Forest Lakes and Browne Plains, as all my research and the value I thought was good, but after reading a few things on here I am unsure.

Does anyone have any tips on where I should best look? Or what you would do in this situation? I am looking for capital growth and obviously decent rental return.

Thanks heaps and happy for any suggestions/feedback/bagging!

2. Lindsay_W

Lindsay_W Well-Known Member

3. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Well-Known Member

Maybe check Inala , pretty rough area still but has some potential in the long term. Your budget is pretty low to get anything high quality in Brisbane now if you want a house .

4. My House QLD

My House QLD Well-Known Member

Check out Daisy Hill and Springwood. They are popular suburbs with good owner occupier appeal. A house for 400k is hard but not impossible. Both have great access to the M1 (more upgrades planned) and the busway is being extended to Springwood.

PFA Property Expo is designed in a way that visitors can gather maximum real estate knowledge with added benefits. Different speakers will be presenting on different topics as where to buy, when to buy in this market...