Looking for Buyers Agent recommendations in Western Sydney

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by chunky_lafunga, 11th Mar, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. chunky_lafunga

chunky_lafunga Member

I've trawled through threads and am posting as I wasn't able to find my answer.

I'm looking to buy an IP in a few areas around Western Sydney;
    • Liverpool area (Lurnea, Casula, Chipping Norton, Holsworthy, Wattle Grove etc)
    • St Mary's area (Lethbridge Park, Tregear, St Claire, Willmot etc)
    Being based overseas, I'm not able to do attend open homes, build relationships with sellers agents etc so at this point I'm open to speaking with a Buyers Agent that can assist with the above areas.

I've looked at the Services Directory but there's really not much in the way of BA's.

Do you have any recommendations?

2. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

It's rare for people to use Buyer's Agents in those areas so not many cover them. @Jacque might have a suggestion.

- Andrew

Sackie likes this.
  3. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Thanks @MyPropertyPro but even I don't have any recommendations for that area. We used to travel as far as Penrith but sadly cannot do economically anymore. I'm not sure if any REBAA members work out that way but perhaps try a few and see how you go.... I'd start with propertybuyer and potentially Logica. Good luck!