Looking for buyers agent in Brisbane

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Sachit Adhikari, 9th Feb, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sachit Adhikari

Sachit Adhikari New Member

Hi guys,

I am planning to buy my first residential property in beautiful Brisbane. The reason I am planning to engage buyer's agent is because I am currently based in Sydney so I need someone on the group to find the properties, do the inspections etc. Other than that being a first home buyer I can really use the help.

My budget is max 500k for the house. For the buyer's agent my max budget is a fixed rate of 6k.

2. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

You'll get what you pay for. There are buyer's agents and then there are buyer's agents and I can tell you that for $6k you'll want to be very wary of the experience and expertise of who you engage.

- Andrew

3. Rolf Latham

Rolf Latham Inciteful (sic) Staff Member Business Plus Member

Of course within reason one gets what you pay for ................

Same in our industry when folks want commission share etc.

In life, on average you can have

quality ( which here relates to demonstrable experience vs Nice socials)
    service
    price

Choose any 2

Yes there are exceptions but going for the exception isnt a reliable strategy for investment, especially when we are looking at an asset worth 500 k, where a 1 % difference in capital appreciation is 5000 a year compounding

ta
    rolf

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia