Looking for a PM recommendations In Deceptions Bay QLD Area.

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by MJA Jahid, 29th Aug, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MJA Jahid

MJA Jahid New Member

Hello All,
    I'm Looking for a PM to take care of a property in RothWell.
    I like to have someone near by (local) with a reasonable fee.
    Will be glad if you feedback some of your own experiences and fees and recommendations.

Thanks Hips.

2. Tom Rivera

Tom Rivera Property Manager Business Member

Why does everyone seem to have an investment property on the north side where it's too far for me to assist!

Nick Brown
    Home
    07 3395 7814
    [email protected]

Nick is also a trainer with the REIQ and I believe him to be their foremost expert on Property Management, also running the PM Breakfast sessions and sitting on the PM Support Helpline. He's pragmatic, humorous, incredibly knowledgeable and very easy to deal with.

Nick has been away for a couple of weeks, but I believe he should be back now.

I could count on one hand how many Property Managers I've met over my entire career who I would comfortably recommend to anyone, there's a good reason that our Industry is notorious for poor service. You won't be disappointed with Edge.

Also, I don't mean to be negative, but if you do happen to consider other local agencies, please give me a call before you pull the trigger just in case. There are a few Agencies to avoid around Rothwell and I imagine you'd appreciate a heads up on certain organisations.

MJA Jahid likes this.
  3. 733

733 Well-Known Member

Call a few agencies in the area and see who you connect with. Share what you are looking for in a PM and see if the agency can meet your expectations. That is really important.
    Cheers

4. Rich2011

Rich2011 Well-Known Member

Do not use one in Deception Bay that starts with G and H............. best avoided :D

MyPropertyPro likes this.
  5. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

I know a couple as I also have properties there myself ;)

6. TwoDogs

TwoDogs Well-Known Member

Or R and W. Useless.

Rich2011 likes this.
  7. abbyfresh

abbyfresh Well-Known Member

No real local PMs in that area seem to cut it. Unfortunate state of affairs when you need to rely on outsiders to do a better service.

Tom Rivera likes this.
  8. Chivaun.Shortis

Chivaun.Shortis Well-Known Member

Maybe try the North lakes area there are a few agencies in that area.

Solutions Property Management I rent from at their Springfield office but they are very efficient and being a property manager myself I know what to expect.

9. Magnet

Magnet Well-Known Member

We have found Alana Barry and her team from Realway North Lakes to be very good. They are very good communicators.

10. fols

fols Well-Known Member

Realway Redcliffe mange one of mine in that area. I've never had any issues.

11. Yonny

Yonny Active Member

I have ReMax Victory managing my 2 properties there. I have also referred at least five other people about their service. Fantastic!

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia