Long time Somersoft "reader"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Masih, 20th Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Masih

Masih Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

It's Masih (like Lionel Messi)

Been reading somersoft ever since I can remember but not sure if I ever posted anything there.

I got interested in property in year 12 in 2004 after I did a certificate 3 at TAFE on Tuesdays. When I finished I went and did my real estate diploma. When I finished that, I started working for a property company which sold properties for developers. After I started working there, I just fell in love with the property industry and did my property degree at uni. Then a few years late GFC happened and the market was dead. The company I was working for shut down all its offices except for their Melbourne one. I also left the industry as hardly anyone was hiring so I got in to superannuation. Then around 2009/10 I got my full license and got back in the industry.

I run my own business Masnar Properties and sell new properties. I'm not a property investment adviser, property coach, wealth creator or whatever other fancy titles people give themselves. I'm a sales person and so are most of them. The difference is that I sell with honesty and I make sure that I provide the best product I can for my clients in good locations and at affordable prices. Because I have access to over 400 developments and over 10,000 individual properties Australia wide, I don't have to be a pushy salesman as most of the time, whatever property the client requires then I already have it and if I dont have it then I can usually source it (developments only). This helps me provide clients with a solution rather than sell something they don't need.

This is my website www.masnar.com.au which I created myself. Pretty proud of it as I dont have a tech background :)

Any questions on buying brand new properties or even selling your own developments then happy to share my knowledge as much as I can.

MTR likes this.
  2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Welcome @Masih
    Glad to hear that you do the best for your clients. You'd find most of PC is anti OTP :).

Especially with Sydney at peak and both Melbourne & Brisbane definitely with an over supply of OTP strata property stock.

Interested to know what you think about the impending over supply of OTP in Sydney?

Cheers,
    MsAli

3. Masih

Masih Well-Known Member

Thank you @MsAli

I know exactly how it works here with OTP so no surprises for me. It's not for everyone and some people have been burnt by dodgy developers or the so called property mentors or coaches so it's understandable why there is a hatred for it. But because I started in this business 10 years ago, I also know its advantages such as good capital growth during construction with only a 10% and sometimes 5% deposit. Plus if someone wants to receive the first home buyer benefits which is only available for OTP and brand new properties then someone has to cater for those clients.

I think the over supply issue in Sydney is overstated. Maybe some pockets like Waterloo and Zetland may have a bit of an oversupply issue but with Sydney that's not something you worry about for long term as oversupply does not last long. However it's a different story with Melbourne CBD and Brisbane CBD and their surroundings. Way too many apartments there and not enough demand. Most of those properties are being sold to overseas investors who have no idea what's going on.

Property Twins likes this.
  4. Bran

Bran Well-Known Member

Canberra is the same, although we don't talk about it.

Property Twins likes this.
  5. Masih

Masih Well-Known Member