Logan story

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by The Silver Bear, 21st Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. The Silver Bear

The Silver Bear Well-Known Member

Just been refreshing myself on PC after a few months absence due to some domestic issues.

Read this in the paper today and it made me think of you lot who love Logan so much (not that I know anything about the area personally):

Panicked 10-year-old boy who smoked ICE phoned for help because he thought his heart was going to stop - after learning how to use the drug by watching his parents
    A panicked ten-year-old boy who thought his heart was about to stop called welfare workers for help after smoking ice he had stolen from his parents in Logan, Queensland.

Damn world is falling apart.

Hello again everyone!

2. Truly Exotic

Truly Exotic Well-Known Member

I was on site doing a reno with a few workers years ago, (not in logan but simi8lar enough) his step son was with him, 17 years old, dropped out/expelled from school, and hanging around the worksite and at about 5pm,

he says "dad, is it ok if me and one of the workers go back to his place for a joint"

my ears pricked up, however comments like this arent particularly uncommon in the area,

and the dads response was

"hmmmmmmmm...............ok............lets go!"

I almost fell over laughing

3. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

I didn't even know you smoked ice. I thought you snorted it.

Hanison likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia