Logan granny flat builders

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Nands, 11th Jan, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Nands

Nands Member

Can anyone please share their reviews for the company -Logan Granny flat builders?They are promising building a 2 bedder granny flat in two months.Keen to engage these guys if people have had a good experience with them
    Thanks

2. aussieB

aussieB Well-Known Member

Aren't you asking about the same thing for the millionth time on the forum ? Nothing wrong with it though, IMO, but I wonder how different the answers are going to be.

3. Nands

Nands Member

Hi

aussieB likes this.
  4. Peter P

Peter P Well-Known Member

I was enquiring with them up until design stages because had finances tied up in a subdivision in NSW. But when i'm ready, i will most likely use Logan Granny Flats.

I got up to the stage where they drew a sketch of the designs (all designs are different depending on land available, aspect, elevation etc). They give you a breakdown of all costs and do some rough yield calculations with you to see if its worth while. Mine came back at 7.5-8% yield for combined main house + gf.

They also guided me to buy a property that was suitable for gf:
    - Land > 650m2 preferable
    - driveway access handle
    - if there is a carport in driveway, then preferable to hand detached carport
    - House situated towards front, so it could still have some backyard when gf is built
    - Less trees are better (they cost a lot to remove)

They have very good communication (transparent, to the point and know their stuff) and get back to you where possible. This is important during any construction.

Hope that helps