Our fixed loan for our PPOR is about to end and we are able to access some equity based on the new valuation. We are now looking to refinance to a another big 4 for better rates and due to better valuation. Say we are able to get $50k equity from PPOR, we have 50k in the offset that we are planning to use as additional deposit for our first IP (together with the equity) and we have another 50k also in the offset which is meant to be an emergency fund so we don’t want to touch it. Then we are able to save another 20-30k in the next 6-12 months where we can use some of the fund as payment for a BA. We obviously want to take advantage of the increase in valuation and equity now thus we wanted to do the refinance. We are thinking valuations may soon go down due to corona virus so we want to act now. We have a few ideas in mind but would be keen to get some more ideas to help us decide the best way to structure our loan and also would be keen to do debt recycling. If you can please share your thoughts on how should we structure our loan and also do debt recycling? Given that our goal is to purchase an IP within 6-12 months. Where do we park the equity, the 50k that’s meant for deposit for IP, and 50k as emergency fund. Thanks.