Living in a hotel full time 1/3 cost of Seniors Home

Discussion in 'Money Management & Banking' started by Terry_w, 22nd Jan, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

The article Terry posted doesn't open unless i register, which i wont.

However I read a similar article about ten years ago, so I expect things have since changed. Also I would not put much credence on a US scenario - it wont be relevant to us in Oz.

2. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Cruises and US travel cost much more now than they did ten or so years ago when our currency exchange was higher.

3. Travelbug

Travelbug Well-Known Member

Yes. Because we travel full time it gives us more cruise days. We get up in the morning and are aground the ship doing agriculture's so don't mind. We got a double upgrade last year for 30 days in a balcony. It was nice but to us not worth double the price.

Not really. You just get a mini bar setup, not unlimited. It's enough though. I buy the occasional cocktail. You'd get sick of someone doing your laundry? Weird! I wouldn't want to live on a ship butt a free months a year is nice. We are cruising to Vancouver in April 35 days, then touring Canada and Us!

Truly Exotic, craigc and Heinz57 like this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia