Little Real Estate

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Codie, 27th Sep, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Has anyone had experience in dealing with Little real estate? (Leah eaton)

They are recommended by Cherie barber and actually offering 12 months free for doing the RFP course - This alone pays for half of it as we pay $2600yr management on one of the properties -

2. Otie

Otie Well-Known Member

I know of them and have completed work orders for them in the past in Melbourne. I would take up the offer if you get it for nothing, they still need to provide the same service they would have to if you were paying. Just be clear with your expectations with your PM and read thoroughly through the terms and conditions incase there is some catch

Codie likes this.
  3. Michael Mitchell

Michael Mitchell Property Manager Business Member

Hi Codie, is this the one in Toowong on the corner opposite Conias or has that moved now? (used to be RUN property management or something?)

Also just to clarify are you saying doing this 'RFP' course thing through Cherie Barber gets you 12 months free PM from Little Real Estate business?

4. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

Hi Michael,

I believe their closest office to Toowong is in Spring Hill, I’ve since found out they have many offices and manage around 21,000 properties nationally on the eastern side.

Yes that’s correct, I’ve recently signed up to Cherie’s course - not for everyone but I’m currently doing reno’s And so far the knowledge from the course would have saved me $5k easily.

The 12months free pays for half of it and I’ve found even with the trade discounts you receive I’ve saved over $1000 in paint & other things in the last 2 weeks. Will be moving over to little real estate next month

Michael Mitchell likes this.