Lining up services in My Gov

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by See Change, 28th Aug, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. See Change

See Change Well-Known Member

Check out the article in the guardian

Vaccine passports are coming in Australia – but what if you can’t prove your status?

Fully vaccinated people say their immunisation records are not kept up to date which could deprive them of privileges from relaxed rules

We’ve just had to go through the process of changing confirming / tweaking our identities on our various gov services

We could see our vaccinations , but not all our services linked to our my gov page .

Seems our identities were slightly different . One had my middle initial while others had the full name . One had an old address etc .

Tried to sort out things online ( hopeless ) over the phone ( 2 hours plus and unsuccessfully) and finally we were directed to the local centerlink office ( a new experience …) . Needed to go in with passport , drivers licence , bank card and around an hour later , my id’s were corrected , my old my gov account deleted , centerlink linked to my new one and as well instructions on how to record my voice for the new voice print I’d system .

got home and everything else linked up perfectly .

who knows what form a passport vaccine will take , but having your ID’s all aligned , is probably a good thing to have checked prior to there being awareness by the masses there’s issues to be corrected .

I only had a five minute wait to be seen at the Hornsby Centerlink office though the process was longer …

cliff

2. SatayKing

SatayKing Well-Known Member

If all else fails make your own.

Richard managed to forge a COVID vaccine certificate. It took him 10 minutes

3. Mulianto

Mulianto ~~