Like minded investors / small property developers – think tank group?

Discussion in 'Development' started by Keentolearn77, 1st Sep, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Keentolearn77

Keentolearn77 Well-Known Member

I’m wondering if there are any like minded property investors / moreso property developer forum / group chat / think tank groups out there.

I’m not a big company property developer, just mum and dad investor with a regular job – but have been studying hard over the years, and hope to start a 3/4 townhouse development soon, and wondering if there are similair placed investor / developers – working on their own projects or soon plan to commence.

I’m not interested in joining one of the professional development mentor fly by nighters who want $$$ off me, just wondering if their are groups formed out there that get together / or online to share around their thoughts / experiences etc

Cheers

Colin Rice likes this.
  2. Cactus

Cactus Well-Known Member

There is a great forum called property chat. It has a development section. You should check it out.

joel, Dean Collins and Perthguy like this.
  3. Jerry O

Jerry O Well-Known Member

Look up @MTR's post about the TH Development. Watch out for the blog as well that might come out soon.. ;););)

4. Colin Rice

Colin Rice Mortgage Broker Business Member

5. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

Thanks for the heads up Colin. @Keentolearn77 we have a meeting on the second Tuesday of every month in the eastern suburbs and another meeting on the 4th Thursday of the month in the western suburbs.

Keep an eye on the meeting sub forum here for details. The eastern suburb meeting also has a mailing list you can subscribe to: Get Together dates

6. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

There is a bunch on PC up in Sydney doing this too.

I think going to the meet ups and speaking with those interested in the same thing would work well, lot of knowledge and experience go to meets up here, sure would be same down there.

Subodh Shirodkar likes this.
  7. Keentolearn77

Keentolearn77 Well-Known Member

Thanks Peter,
    Look forward to it