Libs Just Lost the Election with this Policy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sash, 2nd May, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. magpieseason

magpieseason Well-Known Member

30 % of small businesses are not incorporated, presumably they miss out?

2. wogitalia

wogitalia Well-Known Member

There is an offset, though it's capped pretty low, available to non-corporate structures but there is also a new policy that has royal ascent that removes the CGT and majority of income tax considerations for restructuring businesses that the government has brought in that makes moving from another structure to a company very viable.

3. Hoffy

Hoffy Well-Known Member

Well that's your right to call me a liar, I don't care. When I went to the ballot box I perfectly understood their commitments, as I would expect anyone who was even remotely politically engaged.

Lizzie likes this.
  4. Player

Player Well-Known Member

I am so over both of them.................... :cool:
    We get to choose between Shorten and Turnbull. Are these the best possible national leaders for our country.

It reminds me of …......... what do you prefer … .............a prostate examination or a colonoscopy?

One is more severe than the other but at least you're asleep while they're doing it. They are both at the same end of the tube, butt................Elections of recent years have become a race to the bottom (sic) :D

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia