Liberal Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Darlinghurst Boy, 3rd Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. AndrewTDP

AndrewTDP Well-Known Member

Sorry. Slightly grumpy as about an hour before my post a car driver decided to swerve at me when I was in a marked cycle path, well off the road, while yelling abuse about how I didn't pay road tax and didn't deserve to be on the road. So yeah, slightly defensive.

2. Bayview

Bayview Well-Known Member

There are knob-heads in both camps.

bob shovel likes this.
  3. inertia

inertia Well-Known Member

True, and hopefully in both cases they are in the minority, but one while one may "cause" frustration, the other is in a death dealing machine.

cheers,
    Inertia.

4. Joshwaaaa

Joshwaaaa Well-Known Member

I like a lot of their ideas, dislike others, I hate the crowd they attract due to a lot of these ideas. Just read some of the comments on their facebook page when they make a post about about gun law reforms. No thank you

5. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

That's the problem with inner brisbane the bike path are just not big enough,and there are several lightposts along the side of the roads with pictures and flowers dates that tell the story of people that never made it back in the front door,but there is another problem early morning on some of the river hills inner south sections you get groups of 10 plus that take up the entire lanes in 50 klm's that go into 40 klms school zones,that when the problems start someone overtakes cuts back in on the bikes and wacko,or the 2 mobile motor cycle Police that know this area like the back of their and every tree on the downward hills come handy..